Friends of Friendly Center
When you join Friends of Friendly Center, you're joining a legacy of helping communities in Orange County.
In the 1960s, a group called the Friends of Friendly Center formed to help Friendly Center expand its cause and to register Friendly Center as a 501(c)3 non-profit agency.
Today, Friends of Friendly Center exists to aid in the fight against generational poverty in Orange County and to help Friendly Center sustain its growth and legacy.
• Each membership is good for two people.
• Attend three exclusive gatherings during your one-year membership.
• Gatherings are meant to be fun, unique, and informative.
• Meet other supporters that share in Friendly Center's vision.
• Gain insight on Friendly Center's fight against poverty in Orange County.
Friendly Center is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization and all donations are tax-deductible. Tax ID 95-2479833