Interested in Volunteering?
Friendly Center’s volunteer program is temporarily on hold as we navigate how to safely incorporate the important work of volunteers back into our programs.
If you’re interested in learning about volunteer opportunities based on your availability and interests once they become available, please complete the Volunteer Interest Form.
General Volunteer Guidelines:
- Must be at least 14 years of age (17+ if tutoring).
- Food distributions take place Monday-Friday in the morning.
- Volunteer tutoring will not be available until at least Fall 2020.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult or complete Friendly Center’s permission slip.
- Weekend opportunities only occur a few times each year.
Special Volunteer Opportunities
During different times of the year, Friendly Center has special events and fundraisers that require the help of many volunteers. Visit the event pages for details on volunteering at these special events.