Donate Food and Items
Basic Necessities for Life
Donating food is a great way to make an impact on families any time of year.
Donation drop-offs are scheduled in advance by appointment.
Non-perishable food and hygiene items are accepted. See below for more details.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule Your Drop-off
Unfortunately, we have no more available drop-off times for 2020. The next available date is Tuesday, January 5, 2021.
Food and Hygiene Drop-off Scheduling
- Select from two drop-off locations: Orange or Buena Park
- Food items should be non-perishable.
- Hygiene items should only include shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, or dish soap at this time. (please no travel sizes)
Please see below for our seasonal collection event drop-offs.
- Rice & Dry Beans
- Pasta & Sauces
- Canned Fruits & Vegetables
- Shelf-stable Milk
- Cereal & Oatmeal
- Stuffing & Dry Potatoes
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Canned Tuna & Meat
- Mac & Cheese, Chili
- Any non-perishable food is welcome
Please No Expired Items
- Dish Soap
Please No Travel Sizes
Unfortunately, Friendly Center does not accept clothing or household goods.
Throughout the year, Friendly Center has seasonal needs. These collections have specific drop-off dates and times, with the goal of meeting the needs of the community. Please click a need for more information and dates.